||1 year ago|
|documentation||1 year ago|
|stories||1 year ago|
|writingtogether||1 year ago|
|.gitignore||1 year ago|
|README.md||1 year ago|
|manage.py||1 year ago|
|requirements.txt||1 year ago|
This is a small multiplayer game.
Each player starts a story by writing a sentence. Then the story is passed to the next player. Each player only sees the last sentence and writes a sentence to continue the story. After a predefined number of rounds the game is finished. The resulting stories are presented to all players.
pip install -r requrements.txt
python manage.py migrate python manage.py runserver
To start a game a StoryRound is started. Participants are added, and an ordering of Participants is selected and a .
To start every Participant gets a Story and starts it with a sentence (StoryPart). Then the story is passed to the next Participant according to the ordering.
- Create Form to start a StoryRound (with forced alphabetical ordering)
- Build Sentence writing page
- Build result view
- include open and past round links in start page
- add login page and make login required
- Create Wizzard for StoryRound including custom Ordering